Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Here we go!

YIPEEE!!! I've been tagged. . .I get to join in the fun!
I've been tagged by Gracyn's Mommy and according to her I am one of the cool kids now! :) heehee ok I'm it. . .here it goes!





What were you doing ten years ago? Oh my goodness but y'all start with the hard stuff. Well, humm I believe I was working nights in a nursing home and homeschooling Celeste during the day and doin the best we could to make ends meet.





Five Items on My To-Do List:

Finish preparing things needed for VBS prep
Take pictures of the items goin in the care package Romana is taking to Noah!!!
Pray for WORD of our court case and the judge to move swiftly
Get Paint and paint Noah's Room
Conquer my fear of flying and GO GET NOAH SOON I PRAY!!!!!!!!!!


Snacks I Enjoy:
Chilli's Southwest Eggrolls!!!!!
Reeces Peanut Butter cups
100 Calorie Nacho Cheese Doritos
String Cheese or any cheese for that matter
NUTS!!!!


Places I would Live:
BY THE OCEAN!!
BY THE MOUNTAINS!
On our Family Land where we are now!
Wherever God sends us!
In a gorgeous brand new house I designed myself!!!!!!


What would you do if you were a billionaire?:
Adopt a RAINBO W of Children!!!!!!!!
Begin several Adoption Grants
Help SLC in whatever way they needed most as I can NEVER repay them for loving and taking care of Noah till I can!
Help Heartsent Adoptions (the BEST AGENCY ON THE PLANET!!!!) with whatever they need most as I can NEVER repay them for helping bring Noah home!!!!
Bless my wonderful Friends beyond measure because they love me beyond measure!

Jobs I've Had:
Private Nanny several times ( loved it)
Preschool Teacher
After school Care Director
Nursery Worker (Church and daycare)
Nursing Assistant
Children's Pastor


Rules: Each player posts the answers about themselves, then tags five people to do the same at the end of the post.If you enjoyed reading this - join in the fun.

NOW FOR THE HARD PART ! How to choose, all Noah's auntie's have been so wonderful to me!!!!

I Tag:
Holli (Noah's friend Chia-Ling's Mommy) The Becks Family
Judy (William's Mommy) PHL to TPE
Sarah (Hannah Claire's Mommy) Journey to Taiwan for Hannah Claire
Lora (Allie Girls's Mommy who is I believe on a plane home with her baby girl as write this!! ) Waiting for Allie girl
Marina (Sarah's Mommy who is IN TAIWAN playing and getting to know her baby girl!!!)Over the Rainbow - Heart

Thank you ALL for everything!! There are way more of you Auntie's out there I could havd selceted too! ALOT of you have already been tagged! Thank you to all sisters in Adoption! :)

love all yall
Tami

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!