Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
I got some updates on Noah today and I thought I would share:
here are his measurements:
height: 29.72" / 75.5 cm
weight: 21.16 lb / 9.6 kg
head: 17.72" / 45 cm
here are other updates :)
"When he wakes up he sits up or hold the railing to stand up; he smiles at you when you call his name; he will cry out loud if he cannot see the nannies or wants someone to hold him. He can walk by pushing a walker. He eats very well and is motivated to learn. He watches people’s mouth to learn to talk and repeats the sound."
Below is the updated medical information:
• 4/08: from birth to nine to ten months, we observed that most of the sound he makes is “a:”. He is almost one year old, I have not heard he made “da” or “ma” sound, but he love to interact with others, no different from other children.
• 4/29/08: went to Chengkung university medical center to see ENT specialist, Dr. Wu, Jun-ling to arrange hearing test: normal
• 5/6/08: Another arrangement is the otoacoustic emission hearing tests and brain stem auditory nerve test, both results show normal
• 5/08: Can stand up and hold on something to walk, like to play and hit toys, likes people to hold him. When he wants to have someone to hold him, he will cry very loud. Can push a walker and walk. Eat very well and is motivated to learn. Will watch people’s months to learn to talk, can play peek-a-boo with you. When you call his name, he will smile at you.
• 5/08: two upper front teeth and 2 lower front teeth
• 5/9/07: See Pediatric nerve doctor, Dr. Chen, Yong-Rong to ask about his language development. According to Dr. Cheng, his ENT hearing test shows normal, suggested to talk to him more to stimulate his motivation and chances to talk. A follow up on 11/7/08
I pray beyond pray that he is here LONG before that follow up appointment! I just thought I would share! My boy is growin up a world away and it is hard to see all he does and how many teeth and all that I wasnt there for him but at the same time I feel so much closer to him when I read any tiny bit of news! :)
Mommy and Daddy Love you so much Noah!
Catch my kisses in the wind!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Hello to all :)
I wanted to write and update on where things are with our Journey to Noah! :) Our Dossier is complete and authenticated and all and on its way to Taiwan if not already there! :) We have not heard if we are logged into court yet or not but are praying for things to move ahead quickly! :) We are praying for the fast judge! :) It is possible we could have an adoption decree signed in 2 weeks if we get the fast judge. It could also take 4 months. I am praying very hard and trying to be content in the waiting! We are actively fundraisng and please pray for these ventures to be very profitable! :) We are also workin on applying for another grant or two in hopes of help with the airfare, travel money and Noah's Visa we still lack and any other unforseen needs that may arise in Taiwan or along the way. I feel in my spirit of sense of urgency to raise the rest of the needed funds so please pray with us for ideas, donations, plate sales, etc to be above and beyond what we have done before! :) Noah continues to grow and develop a world away. This is so much harder than I have ever imagined. This lovin a baby a world away and waiting. I am so incredibly blessed that God has chosen me to be Noah's Mommy and I can't wait for the day that he is placed in my arms! Praying I can get these pictures to come through!
Noah WesLee Sisemore 1 Year old!
Noah WesLee Sisemore 13 months old!
Noah WesLee Sisemore again @ 13 months!
Isnt he the most precious thing?? :) I love him sooo much! Please remember to keep him and the adoption and fundraising and court and everything in your prayers :)
Noah baby...Mommy and Daddy are working sooooo hard to get you boy! Just hang on my sweet little man and be sure and catch my kisses in the wind! I love you, Mommy
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!! April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!
Kisses in the Wind
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.