Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Saturday was the day for painting Noah's Room and working on the fence. Well, the 2 men who were originally to help Bobby with the fence could not do it after all so that kinda put a kink in things. Daddy John came over and He and Bobby worked on the fence and Mamma Helen and Leesa helped some too and they managed to get one small section up. Normally we don't do stuff like this on Sunday but we really need the fence up and the dogs able to go outside! So Sunday my friend Cassie brought her boys Caedmon and Connor out to help and their friend David and then her hubby Carlos after work helped finish up and the fence is up! :) Paiting Noah's room went good and was completed on Saturday. There were a few mishpas along the way but it is painted! It is bit darker than expected but I think it looks great and I love it!! :) I can't wait to see Noah in it :) there is some paint on the carpet even with so much trying to avoid that. Need to figure out how to handle that. Things did get a tad out of hand which you will see heehee:) Praying this slide show thingy will upload so you can share a bit of the day with us :) I have been working on it in several programs since saturday and I think I have one that will upload now!







It seem so amazing to me that we are getting so close to the point of going to get him! :) I am so excited! I am of course petrified about the plane but am also excited! :) It is kinda strange. I can't WAIT to just know the date. First we thought we would know Friday and that was not the time, then we thought Monday but it didnt happen either, so I am PRAYING that I get a call from Heartsent during the plate sale!!! :) It will be nice to KNOW the date and begin looking for serious at flights and hotels and such :) I can't wait to tell Noah about all the joy just the preparing for him brought to our hearts! Friday night I emptied out most of what was in his room except for largest furniture! It is amazing how much you can accumulate in a 9+ month wait when all you see of your child is pictures and one 24 second video! I could not believe it! And every since some people have found out we adopting a boy they will just give me stuff. I have some clothes Noah won't wear till he is 16! heehee :) What is funny is the majority of what I have been given is either way to small or way way too big! but we have gotten some really good deals on some cute cute outfits! Praying he has not outgrown any of those! I had been wanting to find a way to go to Carters and osh kosh outlets on the boardwalk here but not sure that is happening before travel but that is ok! :) It is easier to know what to buy then! I am in search of little BOY baby bed sheets and bath towels and such! :) I love the fact I am looking for boy stuff now! :) This is a whole new world for me :) I CAN"T WAIT!



Well, I must say that God has TRULY blessed us with some AMAZING friends in this journey! Some we had in our Church family and in our lives before the Noah Journey began who have been amazing friends and prayer warriors for us! And some other mommies I have met along the journey who have become so incredibly near to my heart! It is funny how you can begin to care so deeply about friends you have never met in person and of course their sweet babies :) It is also so amazing how much they have loved us in this journey! Look for a post later with pics of a nice gifty from one such friend that arrived this weekend! :) I need to get pictures of it all and post later.





Noah buddy, Mama and Baba love you and we are coming just as soon as we can! :) Catch my kisses in the wind little man!

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!