Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Noah's Online Birthday Party!

Noah is going to be TWO YEARS OLD on Sunday, April 19th! So can you believe it?? We are so excited to finally be so close to actually being with him on his actual birthday as we missed his birthday last year since he was still in Taiwan. We are also blessed to have just spent the first Easter Weekend together since Noah has been home :) God is so amazing! :)
So I have been thinking and thinking of ideas for fundraisers for Jeremiah and I was thinking about Noah's birthday coming up and his party this coming Saturday and all the online friends and family and fellow roomies of Noah's at SLC who are not close enough to come to Noah's birthday and I thought maybe we could have an online birthday party for Noah! :) What better gift for Noah that his baby brother to be home?! :) So my idea is this...If we were local to you and you were to come to Noah's party saturday and bring him a gift, then donate whatever the gift would have cost to The Jeremiah Fund! Noah is going to have a fun and amazing party here and this is a way yall can all be a part of his day! As you donate leave a comment here or on the paypal info of what you might write on Noah's birthday card if yall were coming! I will print all the notes to Noah and document the birthday gift to him in whatever amount was donated to the fund for his brother and put them all in his book with all the cards and the list of gifts at his actual party! :) Soo what do yall think??





The weekend here as been very busy. Be ready cuz there are pictures and stuff coming up when I have some time to get them together! I hope you all had a wonderful family weekend! :)


My sweet Jeremiah! My froggie boy! :) This is the most recent picture we have of him! I so wish he was going to be HERE for Noah's party, though he is in our hearts! :) PRAY for Jeremiah!

Jeremiah sweet boy, how I wish you were home to go to your Gege's birthday party this coming weekend. I know this is the last birthday party of his you won't be at, just as it is the last Easter you wont spend with us here! We missed you so increibly much today and I thought about you and as I sit here typing I wish you were laying close by to me sleeping as your brother Noah is. My sweet froggie boy, we are working so hard trying to come up with any ideas we can to get you home QUICK! There are folks at Early steps and Easter Seals already working on getting funding to build a ramp to our home in case you need that someday and helping us to get whatever we are going to need for you sweetie! Mama can't wait to have you here and know that God is rocking you baby boy until I can! We are so praying for God to SHOW OFF! Mama is having to remember minute by minute to Fully Rely On God! HE will bring you Home! I, and everyone in your family, sends you kisses in the wind my darling boy!

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!