Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Covered in flour

Well, I am covered in flour! I am baking like crazy! It is funny how much harder it is to bake on this level with Noah around than it was when we were baking to sell things to bring him home! heehee :) The mega blocks now have flour in them! Sorry no pics as camera battery had the nerve to die. I will try to get some pics tomorow! Anyway, Please be in prayer for us as we try to bake our hearts out and come pu with ideas of things to bake, good prices to ask and get ready for the sale. Pray that I can do a good job of all this and keep Noah entertained and close by though not close to the oven! Also please pray that I can do it with the house not getting too messed up. A lady is coming tomorow night to meet me. My friend keeps this lady's baby but my friend wont be able to because of medical reasons for a couple months and she thought I might want to keep the baby for money for the adoption. Sooo, we will see what tomorow night brings when I meet baby and his mom! Please be in prayer for us for this:

Bake Sale for Jeremiah!

Come buy some Sweets to help our sweetie!

Saturday August 29, 2009
10 AM till 4 PM
Beautiful Bowtique Thrift and Consignment Shop
803 Mason Dr
Bossier City, LA 71112

THANKS so much to the online friend who because she was not local she bought a CYBER Key Lime PIE! :) So sweet of her!


All Proceeds go to The Jeremiah Fund





If you are local I can send you a flyer by Email if you would like to help spread the word!

Thank You!


Jeremiah sweetie :) We are baking and selling sweets for you our Sweet frogie boy! Another step to getting you home angel! Catch my kisses in the wind till then baby boy!

3 comments:

Mel said...

praying for a successful sale and your baby boy to come home SOON!!!!!
mel

Kat said...

Praying for you guys!!!

Deborah Ann said...

What a beautiful family the Lord has given you! I don't think I have ever seen such cutie pies in my life (well, except for my grandbabies,lol)

You're invited to join me at my blog www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com
Even God laughs sometimes!

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!