Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

6 down at one time!

We had a long day today. We went to the hospital this morning while my neice Paula had a heart cath and PRAISE GOD she did very well and the news from it is much better than it could have been! We got home in enough time to take a babysitting job for the afternoon and that was very good for the baby fund! :) Well, we normally nap after lunch but when you have alot of extra kiddos sometimes things don't always run as smoothly. I am exhausted from a few nights with no sleep so I was REALLY hoping that I would get a little time to just vedge today. Well, between my amazing 21 year old daughter Celeste and I we managed to get ALL SIX KIDS down and alseep at ONE TIME! :) Actually it lasted for about an hour to boot! :) Here is EVIDENCE :)


Tathen (3)


Trinity (5)



Torrin ( 1 1/2)




Noah (2)





Tevin (11 months )






Ayden (9 months)


So there you have our proof of a miracle! heehee :)


here are a few more pics to share :)


This is Tevin and Ayden playing in Noah's garden! This garden is amazing. It is by Little Tikes and was bought for my 13 year old neice when she was 1. Went through her and 3 younger brothers and now Noah and whatever kiddos come through my house between babysitting, playgroup etc! heehee It is made GOOD!


Here are some shots from the hospital waiting room today!


lol, what a face :)








heehee :) he had the best fun with Jei Jei's hat he snitched!



more cuteness!



Isn't he adorable?! :)





lol, he has decided to start playing in our clothes. Those WERE clean when he snitched them from the basket! heehee


I ran by biglots today and as I am looking for what I need a song comes on the radio that is in my video for Jeremiah! It was so strange but I heard it and the next thing I know I am pushing Noah along in the cart singing along and BAWLING my eyes out! It overwhelmed me with how much I can miss a baby I have never held or even touched physically but boy has he touched my heart! I was overwhelmed thinking how fundraising is so much slower and harder this time than it was for Noah. How it feels like we will never get enough rasied so we can get to the point of our case getting to the judge. It is kinda of embarrasing to by bawlin your eyes out in the big lots :( I KNOW that my God is Able! I KNOW that SOMEHOW we will raise what we need and Jeremiah will come home! I guess this is just the beginning of having to work hard and fight to get Jeremiah what he needs. I know with children with special needs that goes with the territory to have to fight insurance company or whatever to get their needs met. RIght now I am fighting to get Jeremiah what he needs most. His mommy, his family, therapists, doctors, and on and on it goes. Please if you have a minute lift up a prayer for my sweet frogie boy!


Jeremiah Mommy loves you soooooo much. Hold tight baby boy and catch my kisses in the wind!

3 comments:

The Family K. said...

Wow. I am in awe of your mothering skills. 6 kids down for a nap at once? And a 5 year old napping, too? Bottle up whatever you used to make that happen and I guarantee you'll be the wealthiest person on the planet.

In the meantime, I'm sending up a prayer that Jeremiah can get home asap.

lorabelle said...

Those pictures of all the kids sleeping are too funny. I love the pics of our Panda boy with big sis. He's getting so big!
I'm praying that Jeremiah is in your arms very soon Tami. I remember how hard the waiting is... Hang in there, he'll make it happen!

momwithfaithandhope said...

WOW - 6 down at 1 time?? Incredible Mama Skills!

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!