Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Get Ready to laugh! ...Bowling Party for Daddy's Work.

Last Wednesday night Bobby's work had a Christmas Party at the bowling ally!  It was sooo fun and they cpvered all expenses and fed us supper as well :)  Wonderful blessing and a great night of fun!  Celeste's young man Cory joined us.  We all had a blast and can't wait to be able to go bowling again :)  NOAH beyond loved it :)  We are wondering if we need to start saving for a Bowling Party for his birthday!  Anyway...Get ready to laugh at the video part of the montage :) 



Jeremiah sweet man, I just so thought about you the night of the party as I am  tonight.  I wonder  what you would thinkof all the sights and sounds and smells that were there at that party.  I was excited to be able to say that this is  last troop party we will go to without our Jeremiah!  I can't wait to show you off next year!  I am sending you kisses in the wind my frogie boy!

2 comments:

The Family K. said...

I love how Noah is jumping up and down in excitement even before the ball even hits the pins. Looks like everyone had a blast.

Expecting Good Things said...

Aww. That is so sweet. I loved watching that! Noah is getting so big! Love the light up shoes. Breelyn LOVES her light up shoes. Merry Christmas!
Holli

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!