Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Love this picture of best big brother on the planet!!! Please keep praying for Jeremiah as he is strugging to keep body temp heart rate and tespirations up!! Last night was a bit better in car seat he dies better! Surgery on Monday for a supplemental feeding tube and surgery on tummy and honey. If Jeremiah experiences pain he stops breathing and they have to use oxygen so everyone is worried about surgery if he dies that with a shot or blood draw. Bit he has severe reflux and then aspirated that Nd so they have to do this si ge can be healthy and grow! I will try to update as I can and I talk to Lora on phone with updates and especially if urgent and I think she shares on her blog!! She is Alayna( Allie) mom and inder those I follow! So great to gave her yo talk to in tough times

1 comment:

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

Tami, sending hugs. My bio daughter when she was about Jeremiah's age used to stop breathing if she'd get hurt, and basically appear to have a seizure, and then pass out enough she'd start breathing again. The Nuero told us it was pallid breath holding. It was scary . . . and what finally got her out of it was to simply tell her to cry, when she would be hurt. She did NOT want to cry, but as we kept working with her with words of love and reassurance but also gently firm, she finally got where she would cry appropriately and that was the end of the breath holding. I'm very aware that it might not be that simple for Jeremiah esp. with the language barrier, but perhaps if your Tiawanese friend (God bless her!) can teach you how to say words affirming his right to cry--his need to cry--maybe he will learn that it's safe and OK to cry eventually. I can see with being in the orphanage he may have easily adopted this as a "coping" mechanism to deal with painful situations where he wasn't supported emotionally etc. enough. Sending hugs. . .

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!