Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy FIRST thankgiving Jeremiah!

In 10 minutes it is Thanksgiving!  I am so excited for Jeremiah's FIRST ever thankgiving! :)  There was a time when we were not sure he would be here for any holidays and here we are :)  We came home from our latest hospitalization last night and he is doing so good!  I am so happy we got to be HOME for Thankgiving but what he needed was all that mattered!  Guess he wanted to come home too :)  lol  Cu he took a turn for the better just in time :)   Noah is being quite fun already this year in helping me bake and cook :)  I will have lots of pictures to share after the festivities I am sure :)  Jeremiah's outfit that part was Noah's from his first year and part is new for Jeremiah :)  You will love it all :)  So come back in the next day or so to see what is to come :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anita said...

Happy Thanksgiving TamiJoy & Family and especially Jeremiah! So glad you are home for Thanksgiving to enjoy your family. HUGS!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving reminder of God's Love!!!! Happy Thanksgiving :)

love3bug said...

I posted down on a couple posts on hippotherapy.

Sandra & Steve said...

What a great photo! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

How exciting! I bet it was a blessed Thanksgiving indeed. :)

Sherry

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!