Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

National Adoption Day 2012 and Prayers needed for our family

Today is National Adoption Day so I wanted to share a couple of collages I have made.  One for today and one for the National Adoption Month!  Adoption has changed our lives so much for the better.  Touched us in so many ways and changed me to my core!  My daily life not only focuses on how adoption affects me daily with my sweet boys, but also my advocacy has given me such a wonderful joy to hopefully help build families and to make a difference! :)
 

 
Tomorrow (Sunday at 1 pm) we as a family will go to Bobby's Sister (and now my sis too) Beth's Memorial Service.  Tuesday was a very sad and difficult day as she passed from this earth into the arms of Jesus.  We were blessed to be there with her in a room full of love and family!  Please keep her daughters and their families, her husband, grandchildren, neices, nephews, siblings and families and all whose lives she touched in your prayers! This has been so incredibly difficult and painful.  I am blessed to have been able to call Beth my sister and I can't imagine my life without her love and care in it.  She adored our kids, all 3 of them and prayed for the children of our heart to come.  She took joy in knowing when we adopt a girl she will be named for her! :)  She saw something in my Jeremiah that few really do!  I so miss her.

 
In addition to that loss, earlier in the day on Tuesday Bobby lost his job.  So we are thrust yet again into unemployment.  We are hanging on as tight as we can to God and praying it will NOT be as long this time till Bobby is earning a good income.  We are prayerful that God will show us what we are to be doing!   We have already been blessed by people bringing a few meals this week, and being told a thanksgiving basket is coming early week and just the texts, emails, facebooks messages, cards in the mail, etc of love and support and sympathy for our family this week.  I ask my bloggy friends to please just bathe us in prayer.  I can't begin to express the overwhelming feeling in our hearts this week.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh Tami- Such a hard time. I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers being sent to you.

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!