Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Gotcha Day 6! :)

Yesterday was our 6 year Gotcha Day! September 8, 2008 was some day!! :)  I will NEVER forget it!  I still can't believe it has been SIX YEARS since my amazing Panda Boy was placed in my arms!!! And at the same time it feels like he has always been here!! I am overwhelmed with gratitude that the Lord would entrust me with this little Taiwan Treasure!  God knew exactly what He was doing! Sometimes we pray and pray and beg for things and we think we KNOW what we want and how we want, but HE has the perfect plan. Bobby and I had a plan! We "planned" to have babies by birth and then adopt a ton of kids after that, children with special needs that needed us and that we needed but after going through pregnancy and birth together first. If OUR plan had happened I would not have either of my sons because we would NOT have been ready when they were ready! Having to have my hysterectomy that I thought was the worst thing to ever happen to me and that I would NEVER survive ended up being the springboard to us being able to answer God's call to our Noah in Taiwan and later our Jeremiah. THANK YOU LORD for your answers always being perfect even when I do not see it!
Then and now :)

Gotcha Days through the years :)  Drives me nuts we do not have a pic of the 3 of us together 2013 :(

To celebrate we went out for Chinese which Noah loves to do :)  Aunt Pam and Nannie joined up for the evening.  Big sis Celeste had to work till past Noah's bedtime and could not join us :(

a few pics from Gotcha Evening :)

Jeremiah was in a good mood at his big brother's gotcha night :)  and the super moon on the way home :)

I am so thankful for the gift of my Noah! ;)


And for those who would like to see the Gotcha moment again or for the first time :)  Here is a link to a video that has gotcha moment in it at about 4:35 :)


1 comment:

G-ma Nova said...

Found your Blog via RR. Tears of happiness while watching the video. Adding your family to my nightly prayers.
Nova
(G-ma of 6 in Florida... :) )

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!