Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

GUESS WHAT...GUESS WHAT...GUESS WHAT

HI ALL :)

I had to write and share!! GUESS WHAT I HAVE??????

I have the rough draft of our APPROVED homestudy!!!! :) YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEe!! I am so crying!!

They said they like us!! :) They approved us!!! :) So now they make corrections we needed them to make, and they send to the international agency and they tell them if they want anything else and they fix that and then we have it notarized!!! :) YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am so so so so happy! I am sure you cant tell can ya??? :) heehee

Lookie:

"
Bobby and Tami Sisemore are a warm, loving Christian couple who has a loving, caring and stable marriage. They are intelligent, open minded and compassionate people who care for others. They are wise and loving parents to Celeste. They have excellent family support as well as many loving friends and a supportive church family.
I approve Bobby Lynn Sisemore and Tami Carol Sisemore for certification as adoptive parents. They present an excellent level of maturity, marital stability, individual strength, financial security, and with positive attitudes regarding the adoption. They have a close family and an active family lifestyle with a real commitment for the adoption.
I approve Bobby Lynn Sisemore and Tami Carol Sisemore for the placement of one child of either sex from Taiwan between the ages of new born and twenty-four months, preferably as young as possible and preferably in good general health or with a treatable or correctable medical condition. This family has experience in dealing with special needs children in their own church. This examiner feels that Bobby and Tami Sisemore are adequately prepared for this task. I hereby approve Bobby and Tami Sisemore for a special needs child in addition to my previous approval."
I have asked them if we should put more than 1 child, so that this can be used at another time in the next 2 years if God brings another one along :) I am waiting on word back for that :)

Can you believe it???? :)

2 comments:

Chris, Tammy and the gang! said...

That is such great news for you guys!!! I look foward to reading more and finding out when you can go to your sweet boy! Congratulations!

Tammy MacKinnon
PEI, Canada
www.themackinnons.blogspot.com

liesel said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Are you already going to be able to get him in January? He is a doll!

Charissa

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!