Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Road Trip Baby!

Noah, Celeste and I are leaving town in the morning to drive to Atlanta, GA for a Women's conference there! :) We will be stopping part way and staying in a hotel over night to break up the trip! Celeste is BESIDE herself excited! :) heehee And Noah was quite curious when I was packing toys in a suitcase. At first he kept trying to take them out and I said, we are taking these on our trip tomorow. All of a sudden I guess he figured it out and he started runnin round bringing all kinds of things for me to Add to suitcase, including things TOO BIG to fit :) heehee :) Anyways Just wanted to share our joy and excitement! Bobby needed a haircut for work and Noah's bangs were getting long so I gave them haircuts tonight and really messed up Noah's WORSE than last time! ugggh I am suppose to get better NOT worse! poor baby! I don't have time before we leave to try and fix it so it will have to do! He did MUCH better this time and only fussed when I did around the bottom of the back of his head. The front looks good but of course it has that gorgeous face to go with it :) the sides and top back are horrible. Thank God it will grow and I will get another chance! anyway here are some pics for your enjoyment!

Daddy and Noah! :)
You can see pretty good how bad it looks. I so don't know what I am doing. Did not plan the sides to be soo short not that I don't like them short but can't figure out how to make it go with top. He needs the top long right now because I run my hands through it to comfort him! And those bangs are just too cute :)

Add Image
another shot with Daddy! :)

back of his head
playin with a basket! :)

Noah is brushin my hair for me! :)
tired baby boy who did NOT get much of a nap.
Celeste is taking a photography class this semester and having to use black and white film. Here are 2 pics she took of Noah and then cutsified on her computer :) What do you think! :)

Caption reads "What do you mean I can't go outside alone??"

caption "Its Yougart I swear" Noah is so into the drinkable yougart or any kind for that matter.
Next time, pics from ROAD TRIP!
WE send you blessings and Kisses in the wind!






3 comments:

Ramona said...

Have fun on your road trip! And you never know, you may have just created the next hair fad!

So glad to hear Noah is doing so well after his surgery.

momwithfaithandhope said...

Ahh, yes, the buzzers and the buzz cut. Well, if you decide you can part with his bangs, just buzz it all off. I swear it will all be back before you know it - I have to cut Peyt's hair almost every 14 days. I remember the first time I cut it too short, and the time I didn't mean to cut the front "so short" but I got used to his "big boy" cute and began to love it! Glad he's doing so well post-surgery!

Doug and Terrye said...

Love the black and white pictures! And I especially enjoy seeing Mommy get her hair brushed :)

Terrye in FL

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!