Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Challenge 1750

Ok, yall,

I have a challenge for you! Who among those reading this blog today has EVER had a donation given to them to adopt a child? Who has had someone by a candy bar, a pizza card, a magazine subscription, girl scout cookies, etc from your child? I am sure most everyone can say they have at some point had someone sacrafice to help support them in some way. My challenge is to EVERY ONE in the sound of my words to dig deep and donate to HELP BRING FAITH HOME! Faith is laying in an orphanage in Ukraine. She has Down Syndrome and needs her family and intervention. Go to her mommy Shonette's blog and chipin EVEN if it is only $1.00 it will help. Shonette's husband made a promise to God that they would NOT go in to debt even temporarily for this adoption. This family has been walking door to door selling pizza cards and are planning more and more fundraisers and to work hard. We are on a time crunch and need $1750 by MONDAY! PLEASE PLEASE consider helping out this family and this little girl. This is a military family! If you enjoy the freedom you have in this country because of Darrel and the other men like him, donate! I give a specific challenge to EVERY adoptive mother that reads this! I challenge you EACH to donate at least $10 to help Faith come home! Think about for one second what it would have been like if something had happend financially to delay you on your journey and you NEVER held your baby in your arms! We all have been where this family is! PLEASE lets get together and help them. Lets show them that the adoptive community cares about each other! For any local friends and church family I challenge you too! How many times have we depended on the kindess of strangers to buy from our kids so they could go to camp! This is not about sending a child to camp, it is about saving a babies life! About building a family! PLEASE HELP! Follow one of the links in this post or click the button on my sidebar.

We send you blessings and KISSES in the wind!

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!