Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

hard times

Hi all,

Sorry I have been out of pocket soo much. Noah had his surgery and hospitilization and then Bobby's mom in and out of hospital and surgery again and then early friday morning we were all with her as she passed from earth into the waiting arms of Jesus her Lord and Savior. This was a very difficult time for Bobby and me as wife seeing my husband in such pain and feeling my own grief and pain and trying to be a good mama to a sick baby boy all at the same time. PLEASE keep Bobby and our family in your prayer. She had 5 children, 14 grandchildren, 26 great grandchildren and 1 great great grandaughter on the way! She had a legacy of love and children. Please pray as we go through her visitation Sunday evening from 4 till 7 and monday from 5 till 8 and the funeral at her Church on Tuesday at 2:30. Hillcrest Funeral home here in Haughton has been amazing and kind to us. Hard hard times :(

Noah is doing so much better physically but on and off will have pain and alot of drooling so I know he is still recouping from the surgery. Lots of family will be coming in for my mom in laws funeral and folks will see Noah that never have! :) It will be fun for Bobby to show him off so to speak :) Noah has a little suit for the funeral. I can't believe we are at this point and Bobby's mom is gone. I am so sad Jeremiah will never know her and that Noah wont remember her on his own, though we plan to keep her memory alive for him and tell him all about her. I can't wait to tell him and Jeremiah about how she gave her bottles she saved coins in towards their adoptions and tried so hard to help us bring them home and prayed for them so hard before they were ever in our home.

Noah senses something is going on, I am sure of it. He of course can't understand but he knows. When we were at the hospital as her breathing was slowing down more and more Noah was pointing at her and looking confused. He is use to talking with her and handing her his toys or tryin to share his sippy cup. He loved her so much. Amazing how a sweet little boy can love so much already :) He is such a cuddle bunny :)

I will have some pictures of our family from the funeral. That is one thing my mom in law and I shared A LOVE FOR TAKING PICTURES :) Please be in prayer for the whole family. Alice Edwina Sisemore was loved by many and she touched many a life in her 83 years!

Mom you will be missed!

2 comments:

The Family K. said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law's passing. She sounds like she was an amazing woman who will be sorely missed. I hope you guys are holding up okay.

Expecting Good Things said...

Definetely hard times. I'm so sorry and please know we are thinking of you guys. She seemed like an awesome person. I will keep you and your whole family in my thoughts in the coming days.
Love,
Holli & Family

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!