Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happenings

Happy Fall All!!!!! I pray this season finds you all well! :) We are some busy beavers around here between our Panda Boy Noah being Mr. Active! :) Celeste in college, Church, Fundriasing left and right for Jeremiah , Playgroup activities, our Exchange student, my mom and her surgery and just living life! :) I thought I would share some pictures of some of the wonderful craziness of life! :) I also wanted to share where we are with Jeremiah's Adoption. FUNDRAISING as always is the majore word of our life. We are in crunch time at this point. We have been at this 6 months and we have to move quicker. Our paperwork is all being authenticated and all that and we have about 3 weeks to raise $3000 agency payment and $1030 to send in our USCIS and fingerprints. Having 4 Adults in the house is really making that fee HIGH! Anyway, PLEASE be in PRAYER for this as we do all we can and PRAY PRAY for God to show off in a big way! We did meet with the principal of a small private school yesterday about doing a Jeans for Jeremiah day where the kids pay $1 to wear jeans instead of their uniform. She has to take it before the board so it may or may not work, BUT it just so happens that the principal is herself an adoptive mother and very good friends with another adoptive mother! God was SOOOO in all this! Well, she calls this other lady at the school into the office because she herself is good at raising money. They are talking about ways to help us. They want to know total how much more we need and so we are like with travel and all bare minimum about $14,000. They are like, to you that is a big number, but its really not! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! To me it might as well be a Million! Anyway, they are tossing ideas left and right, asking if they can share with other people. I told them they could brodcast on the news if they wanted. We NEED HELP! Anyway, prayerfully their "contacts" will be able to help like they think they can and we may have some good fundraisers coming with some folks who are willing to walk alongside and help us! I also got good news that a dear friend is selling some items on Ebay for us! What a blessing! It so blesses my heart that she is wanting to help :) I know that God is going to use this journey to touch so many lives, and I believe that Jeremiah will touch hearts and lives! What testimony it will be when he is home! God bridged the ocean to bring Noah home and we KNOW without GOD it would not have happend. I can hold onto that as we journey to Jeremiah! :) Please keep our fundraisers that are going in prayer. The camcorder fundraiser lasts till the 3rd I believe. Contact Amanda about that one :) We also have our Puzzle Fundraiser going which has not done well at all. That makes me sad because I really was looking forward to having the puzzle up in Jeremiah's room with people's names on the back :) Its only $2 per puzzle peice so I had really hoped it would do well. CLICK HERE to find out more about it! and also our Target GiftCard Giveaway is going on till Thanksgiving. CLICK HERE for more information about that one! We can use ALL the prayer we can get and if you can spread the word that would REALLY REALLY HELP! Please remember we have a Target Card Giveaway going for those who help spread the word about Jeremiah! That will be drawn for right before we actually travel, so each time you help spread the word between now and then you name will be entered. With facebook, myspace, email, sharing with friends, adding the button to all your pages there are so many ways to get the word out. And you never know where God may have a person who has the gift of giving! Thanks for caring yall! It helps alot to KNOW there are some who care, especially when receiving critque and ugly comments from some. Everybody may not agree with my fundraising to bring home Jeremiah, but I would move heaven and earth, STOMP on my pride, and do just about anything it took to help that baby boy come home to a family! Saturday we literally had someone who had money in hand to buy, ask what it was for, take a look at Jeremiah and WALK OFF. He may have cerebral palsy but that angel deserves a family to love him and a chance to have the best life he can! I feel sorry for anyone who can't understand that. Anyway, on to pictures now!




This was taken at our Sam's Club Candy Sale Saturday! Noah was helping Bobby! It is RARE that he will actually smile when we get the camera! I LOVE THIS SHOT!!!!!!

These pictures somehow are NOT in correct order so for that I am sorry.

Just thought this was a cute shot, we were at the Playgroups Cookie Decorating day today :)



For some reason Noah decided he had to plop down on the coffee table while watching Barney today! heehee It was cute so I grabbed the camera. The sun messed up the shots but if I had tried to get up and close them he would have got up and been no picture at all.

It justg got cuter and cuter :) heehee


ILOVE THIS :)



This is back at the playdate this morning. They were trying to get him to smile for a picture with me. UGGGH he would NOT cooperate :) heehee




This is after eating like the 3rd cookie and this one was chocolate :)





Priceless!






This was what they had for Noah to stand on so he could reach! I was somewhat nervous. I stepped away, grabbed the picture and went right back to get my hand on him!

Why won't you look at the camera Noah!

such a cutie :) Right? heehee


workin hard on those cookies :) Have to decorate just right!


Here are Noah's cookies before he found the sprinkles! heehee


Sam, sees a camera and almost ALWAYS smiles! Can you tell I have kept him since he was 9 months old! heehee


Not sure what that serious face is about! heehee


workin hard.


They had a spring horse and GUESS WHO LOVED IT!!!! It was kinda high so I am HOLDING breath as he gets on and off, on and off, on and off, and then just ON! heehee


to try and show how big it was :)

This is Noah in a big boy chair at the Sam's Sale :) Eating lunch :)


More food mama PLEASE!


Bobby and Milie selling! LOOK AT THE JUG! WHAT A DAY! Y'all this is our FIFTH Candy Sale in front of Sam's. The most before was 2 hundred something, this time we raised $520!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a sale the saturday before Thanksgiving and the tuesday before! PRAYING those are at LEAST as good. We might can get some dates before but they won't be a saturday.


There's my baby girl! :) Great smile :)


She is cracking up!


Cory(a friend of Celeste's from School) and Millie at the sale!

Noah thinking he is sooo big drinking out of the cup! :)


Cousin It? or Me after a long day! heehee


hiding behind my chair filling his diaper! Sorry if TMI!


Noah and Celeste visiting Nanny at rehab! He put the hat on himself! Stole it off his Jei Jei


playin with Jei Jei


Doesn't he look cute, and BIG sittin there ! :) He is "talkin" to Nanny!


Noah walkin in Daddy's shoes! He did this on his own, Bobby got up to steady him and move the pants so you could see! He had run away from me after a diaper change with the pants not buttoned! Looked like a dress! heehee


Noah playin in therapy with Miss Maria :)


push push push!


He posed for Celeste :)

more playdo therapy!

Celeste messed up the shot of the dogs, but I LOVE the shot of Noah! Look at the feet! :) My grandfather sat like that! :)


back at Nanny's eating fast food and runnin round the room!

He was asked where his foot was! heehee


snitched Mama's drink! see the guitly look! :)
We have not gotten new update pics on Jeremiah in a while but the new program director sent me some older pics she had and some of them I HAD NEVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my favorite picture of Jeremiah to date! It was taken in December 2008 but is a GREAT SHOT!

LOVE that face! :) Looks like he might have been laughing! :)
Jeremiah my sweet frogie boy! I love you SOOOO much and we are doing ALL we can to come get you as quickly as possible! Hand tight little man and until I get there, catch my kisses in the wind!

2 comments:

The Family K. said...

Look at the eyelashes on Noah! I had never noticed that they were that long. Girls will be swooning over them 15 years from now.

How awesome to hear about the principal's enthusiasm. No doubt God is growing your faith during this time of uncertainty. I'm sure he is also at work in the hearts of those he's asking to give, expanding their faith and challenging them just as well. This is good for everyone!

lorabelle said...

Sounds like you have been very busy. I don't know how you do it!

Looks like Noah really enjoyed eating/making all those cookies,LOL! He is such a beautiful little boy, even with a cookie face!

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!