Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tell your kids to be careful what they pray for! :)

ok, so Celeste has been PRAYING God would send a baby sister next time!  She loves Noah and Jeremiah but she wants us to adopt a GIRL and is quite vocal on it.  WHY are you not adopting a girl.  I told her we adopt the children God sends and to talk to God about it!  Well, now the joke is be more specific when you talk to God and ask for a HUMAN girl!!!!
meet our new rescued little girl!  Bella Faith Sisemore!  She has been abused :(  and needs to experience love!  Friends KNEW I had a special love of Dauschunds and they knew someone who had taken this little girl in to save her from abusive folks but HAD to rehome here because of no pet policy.  Hense ME! :)  Yup we adopt doggies and babies! :)  The vet says she is about 2 years old so we are officially making her birthday today February 8th!! :)  She is the sweetest thing and is in my chair with me now where she has been since I got her.  At one point I had her, Brownie (who is offically bobby's dog but loves me to death! LOL), Gizmo (Celeste's dog) and Noah all in my lap at th esame time.  NOW I know why I am sooo big!  LOL  NEED all that room!  Soon Jeremiah will be in my lap too :)  I CAN"T WAIT :)  Anyway on to more pics :)

Noah just loves Bella :)

This shot is sooo cute!!!! :) He is sooooo sick and looks it but get enough meds in him and you get smile like this!!!

Doesn't she have the most beautiful face??? :)  That is why her name is Bella!  It means beautiful!  and Faith because she came at a point in my life when I need so many extra measures of Faith on this journey to Jeremiah!  She is gonna help me get ready for him! :)


Celeste may gripe about wanting a baby sister to shop for and spoil but she sure loves her bubby!

another shot of them together :)  I can't wait till there is 3 of them together :)

you can seee how sick he is here!  and his face is dirty.  Jei Jei took this shot!  I am like could you not have cleaned his face first!  LOL  He is SOOO running when we come near him to clean him lately.  His little face is raw :(

this is sooo sweet :)  Notice his eye?  that has been happening on and off.  And he also does his "pirate" look when in sunlight or when he first wakes up.  I am thinking we need to go back to eye doctor. 

We still have the white rocking Chair that was Celeste's when she was little and we pulled it out tonight to see what Noah would think of it :)  Here are some pics :)

This is him teasing.  Took forever to actually get him in it, at first he acted scared  and then he would run in front and look at you but not sit :)  eventually he sat

he is sorta in it here :)


here he is on his elmo couch!  We missed a really cute shot of him laying on this couch with his feet propped up on the elmo pillow!  It was adorable but he stopped to quickly to get it!

See the teasing face! :)  heehee

rock rock


Jeremiah my sweet frogie boy!  Mama soooo aches to hold you in her arms!  There are so many things going on in our lives that I think about what it would be like if you were home with us.  Mama has to trust that Jesus KNOWS the perfect timing for you to come home!  Baby please know daddy and I and a bunch of other folks too are working so hard to raise all the money and praying hard for the judge and those responsible for making all this happen for you to come home! :)  I can't wait for that day baby boy!  I love you with all my heart!  Catch my kisses in the wind sweetheart!

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!