Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

from Rummage to Riches...well its a start anyway! :)


So I am PRAISING GOD for a beautiful breezy day for our Rummage Sale for Jeremiah at the wonderful Church parking lot that we were so blessed to be aloud to use!  And I am also praising God that we raised a profit of $380.20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That brings us down to only $1069.80 we still need to raise before we leave in 1 week and 5 days!  CAN'T believe we leave in a week and 5 days!  That is 12 days!  I also can't believe we don't have all the money and we leave in 12 days, BUT MY GOD IS ABLE!  I am sooo waiting and watching to see how God is gonna show off next! Today HE so showed off! :)  It was a wonderful day and being MAY in Louisiana OUTSIDE could have been horrid, but placing us under a HUGE beautiful tree and providing the breeze made it just lovely! :)  PLEASE be praying for our LAST Plate Lunch Sale this coming Wednesday, we are having Chicken Spaghetti! :)  That is the hardest thing I make, but it has been most popular over both adoptions!  I already have 6 new orders from a friend at Church's job and another friend is getting orders at her job so I pray this is the biggest one we have done yet! :)  GOD IS ABLE!~  and then next saturday May 29th we are having a car wash at a Johnny's Pizza on Airline, that is the same busy road we had today's sale on so that is good too! :)  PRAYING for folks to help wash cars and folks to come in wanting cars washed, donations of soap, buckets, sponges, etc.!  Please keep us in prayer as we are raising these final funds, trying to come up with luggage we need to pack and all and get ready to leave in TWELVE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOOHOOO and EEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  all in the same breath!!!!  I WILL NOT be afraid!  Well, ok, i wil be afraid but I WILL DO IT anyway and trust God!  now on to a few pictures of my sweet Panda Boy from our Rummage Sale!  He was so amazing today!  Made me so proud!
my beautiful Panda Boy!  The one who got me to get on a plane for the FIRST time in my life!!!!!  And now his baby brother is gonna make me do it again! :)  



Noah and his buddy James!  and he is looking up at Mrs. Kodi!  


they are so sweet together :)  


I need to find one of these toys for Noah with all its parts!  He loved it, spent alot of time sending easter eggs down the ramps!  LOL

I love to watch him play!


A sweet customer and part of the sign of the amazing and generous Church!

So this is what happens when a man works 12 hours with only 2 hours sleep before going to work, and THEN transports truck loads of rummage to a rummage sale and stays at the sale all the way till 2 oclock with his family!  MY AMAZING, though weird at times husband Bobby is just that kinda man!!


PART of the HUGE shade tree God gave us! :)


and What today was all about, my sweet frogie boy!

Jeremiah my angel, we are 12 days away from leaving, and 15 away from having you in our arms!  God is so incredible and showed off is SUCH a HUGE way today in helping us raise funds to bring you home little man!  We are just over $1000 away from what we need!  It has been a LONG 14 months of HARD work but you are MORE than worth it my sweet baby boy!  HOLD ON TIGHT little guy and I pray Jesus is whispering in your ear that Mommy, Daddy, Jei Jei and Ge ge are coming SOON!  We love you Jeremiah Harold Sisemore and will be there as soon as we can!  Until we get there, catch my kisses in the wind baby boy!

4 comments:

The Family K. said...

Reading posts like this one reminds me of what an awesome, inspirational family you guys are.

Room for More said...

I have chills! I love seeing God's family pull together to care for their children! I am so excited for ya'll! love you!!

Annie said...

Hang in there Tami! You have almost made it to the $ goal. I'm praying for you!

Chris and Jen said...

Tami, this may be too little too late, but I have some cards leftover from our fundraiser. they are beautifully boxed and ready to go. About 10 boxes. I am happy to donate them if you think you'll have time to sell them. Feel free to email me jennreuter@hotmail.com

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!