Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Monday, November 17, 2008

In My Arms!

10 weeks ago today they placed Noah In My Arms! I can't believe it has been 10 weeks. Funny how when we were waiting the weeks seemed to DRAG by. My main focus was on what to cook for next week's sale to keep my mind off of how much of Noah's sweet life I was missing and keep me occupied till the next update and pics showed up! NOW it seems the weeks have flown passed and at the same time it seems like I have had Noah forever. Sometimes I so feel like his mom and other times I feel like he deserves so much better than me, why can't I figure out why he is fussing etc. I am so totally in love with this baby boy and I will spend my life trying to make him happy and content and make sure ALL his needs are met. I want to be a mom he will be happy to have. I want him to someday be GLAD that I am the mama who adopted him. I look upon the photos that I did not get to see until after we picked up Noah and I just ache to hold him then, to see that for myself. NOW I have that luxery! I have thought alot about Noah's birth mother during these passed 10 weeks as I did in the 10 plus months the preceeded that. I ache for what she gave up but am so incredibly blessed and thankful that she gave my son life and she gave that life as a gift to me. Please enjoy this video In my Arms FOR NOAH!



WE send you blessings and Kisses in the Wind!

5 comments:

The Family K. said...

What a beautiful baby and a precious boy. Your love for him is so heartwarming.

Expecting Good Things said...

Tami,
I LOVED LOVED LOVED that video! You did a really good job on that. You were made to be his Mommy and he was meant to be yours. I think I'm gonna go watch it again. :) I love that song too!
Holli

Sarah k said...

That was so sweet Tami! He is just such an amazing little guy! Thank you for sharing him with us. He is such a strong strong guy and he has found the perfect family to match his strength!

Sarah k

Living the Good Life said...

Oh, Tami, how wonderful to have so many pictures of Noah when he was little! You ALL are so blessed to be touched by the miracle of adoption! He is precious!

Kayla

lorabelle said...

10 weeks have gone by... That is so hard to believe! I love seeing the changes in your little Panda boy. It is so obvious that he knows you are his Mama Tami and you really shouldn't second guess yourself because it is also obvious that you are doing a wonderful job helping him to adjust. You are very patient and nurturing and it really shows. Love the video. I hope that your evening goes well and that your words come easily. I'm sure that you will touch many peoples lives with your words of faith.
Lora

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!