Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving...


When I think about this day I am so overwhelmed with all I have to be thankful for!  I am so glad I live in a country that has a day to focus on giving thanks to God for our many blessings! :)  I am thankful to be in America where even with its many problems, we are still so much more free than alot of places.  We spent a wonderful day together watching the parade, the dog show, an old Walton's Thanksgiving Specials as a family with Celeste's young man Cory joining us.  It overwhelms me that we have hit our 2nd Thanksgiving with Noah!  This is our first holiday that we have had him twice for!!! :)  Last year I had a special outfit for Noah for Thanksgiving and his suitcase got left behind by accident.  Well, the outfit fit him and he wore it today! :)  So neat :)  Though he took the bib and slung it when I tried to put it on him.  He is getting to where he does NOT want a bib, though he sure does still NEED one! :) 


Here he my little man in his outfit :)  You can't see it but it says Thankful for Mommy!  I sure hope he considers himself thankful for me! :)  I SURE am for him! :)


He loved the turkey and kept pointing at it :)


Here was our turkey! :)  It was a different brand than we have had before and did not have much drippings like we are use to and I was worried it would be dry but it was not :)  It was really good :)


Celeste took an ariel view of the table!  LOL


My amazing family! :)


Celeste and her Cory! :)  Happy First Thanksgiving with a boyfriend Baby Girl!


My mama and my Panda Boy! :)


My sweet hubby Bobby and Mille (our daughter for the year! )


Noah was hamming it up :)  Another cute shot, though he looks SOOO much bigger than he is in this picture! :) 


Before we prayed for our meal today Bobby wanted us to go around the table and say something we were thankful for.  Each person did and when it was my turn I talked about being thankful for my family that was all with me and for Jeremiah that waits in Taiwan for us and then I lost it when I talked about being thankful that this was the last Thanksgiving we would spend separated from Jeremiah!  It amazes me in some ways how long the fundraising and all it taking this time, even though I knew it would be hard, I kept thinking I had things figured out and am so wrong, BUT I can be thankful that God has it figured out and the money is coming!  I CAN trust in that! :)  on that note PLEASE be in prayer for the Target Gift Card Giveaway. We draw the winner tomorow.  If you want to be in the drawaing PLEASE enter :)  I can't wait to find out who will get to have so much fun shopping at target :)  It only takes $5 to enter and that gets you TWO entries :)  see above this post for more details :)  I pray you all are having an amazing Thankgiving and those of you venturing out for Black Friday be safe, have fun get good deals! :)

Jeremiah my sweet angel boy.  I miss you even more this Thanksgiving Holiday that we spend separated.  I know it seems weird taht I can miss you when I have never physically met you but boy I sure do.  I can't wait to have you here with us and to hold and rock you and watch you as you grow and develp as God has for you too.  You are gonna love your big brother :)  Tomorow we will put our Christmas tree up and I can just imagine your face lighting up if you were here to hear the ornamants jingle, the music playing, and maybe seeing enough to see the lights..  Happy Thankgiving frogie Boy.  Catch my kisses in the wind tonight :)

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!