Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Monday, November 23, 2009

BLESSINGS ABOUND!!!


Ok, so BLESSINGS ABOUND!!!!!!!  I just got word that a $300 grant is being sent to Heartsent towards our adoption of Jeremiah!  Is that not cool!! :) 




And on top of that we now have THREE Turkey's! LOL




So we will not need to buy any meat for a good while!  I am searching for Turkey Recipes everywhere to give variety because we will be eating turkey every night in a row for a good while!!!!  PLEASE keep up the prayers everybody!  I can't wait to see how God is gonna show off next! :)

 Please remember the Target Card Giveaway will be drawn Friday and pray that the entries will pick up enough to at least pay for the card and prayerfully enough to make a profit for Jeremiah.  Some lucky person will have a $50 target Gift Card to shop with! :) 


Also, as silly as it may sound to some of you PLEASE pray for update pics of Jeremiah!  I sooo want to see new pics.  One because my mama heart just aches to see him and how he is doing!  And I want to see how his hands and everything look to see if I can determine how he is doing and all.  I know in the midst of needing still about $2100 to pay this behind payment that this sounds like such a small silly prayer need but it is  something that would do my heart so good!


Hang on my little frogie boy!  Mommy loves you and is sending kisses in the wind!


5 comments:

The Family K. said...

Gobble, gobble... I wonder if you couldn't turn the turkeys into some sort of fundraising thing, like makes some turkey casseroles, freeze, them, and sell them at church or something. Maybe I'm thinking crazy thoughts.

Anyhow, way to go, God! It sounds like you're getting closer and closer day by day.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

lol Judy :) I did think about it though and I was kinda worried where I would get the money to put into making the jar gifts and bake sale items for the Civic Center show on the 18th! I can put the savings in grocery money into supplies to make the things :) WOOHOO GOD!

momwithfaithandhope said...

PTL! Way to go God!!! Love Judy's suggestion, and hardly think she's crazy!

The Wong Stuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

Congratulations on your grant and enjoy all of that turkey, wow!

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!