Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Auction 4 Jeremiah TWO is almost over HURRY!

Auction 4 Jeremiah TWO is almost over!  Monday April 19th is the LAST DAY to put in bids!  I will take bids up until 11:50pm!  That is Noah's 3rd birthday! Thought that was a great day to end it!  



And to answer those who are asking NO, we do NOT have travel dates yet! FIVE WEEKS!  I NEVER would have believed after being told be ready to travel in 2 to 8 weeks that 5 weeks later we would still not know the date!  I am SOOOO praying today is the day!  It is 11:27 am in California but it is 2:27 am on Friday in Taiwan so I am worried today wont be the day but I am soooo praying!  This has been the hardest part.  YES I trust God and YES I know HE has it all in control and am thankful for that and I know He will give us the safest most perfect date because we are praying so hard for that, but I just would like to know what that date is!  And of course I am praying it will as early in May as possible because of flight fares being hiked in summer.  

I can't tell you how much harder this journey has been than Noah's was and it was not easy.  We are still fundraising like crazy and PRAYING for some businesses or somebody to donate!  Was so hoping the tax deductible thing would help donations and it may be but so far I am not getting updates because of some different things goin on with them and so I am like in the dark about how much we have in there to help as well. 

I am praying for LIGHT on Travel Dates, Light on our Family Support Fund Amount, and just everything to fall into place!

We are preparing for Noah's 3rd bday party Saturday!  Still amazes me!  Please keep him and some issues with changing over to school district for therapy in your prayers! And speaking of Noah's Birthday I wanted to share something I made :)


If you click it you can see better.  I have the picture of Noah at 6 days old when he came to St. Lucy's Center, then I have a shot of him at the orphanage on his first birthday!  Then one of him at our belated first birthday party we had for him after he was home, then one at his 2nd birthday and one just recently at my nephew's Birthday :)  I will change that picture to one of him on his 3rd birthday or maybe at the party, not sure which!

Ok, so before I was done with this post there has been an update to our Family Support page from some donations coming from Loving China's Children, I do not know if this is all of it but so far $770 has been documented!  WOOHOOO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And thank you to Loving China's Children!!!! :)  I am so blessed to have yall!  I am blessed to have everyone that has been banding together to help bring Jeremiah home! :)



Hang on my sweet frogie boy!  Mommy and Daddy are coming as quickly as we can sweet baby!  God is making HUGE miracles happen and people are donating to help bring you home!  I love you soo much.  Hang on tight and while you are waiting catch my kisses in the wind!

4 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Still Praying for you. You will be there soon- hoping for you!!!

Room for More said...

praying for you too!
How old is J now? He is a doll!

Deborah Ann said...

All I can say is....HURRY GOD! I can't wait until the day to hold Jeremiah in your arms is here!

Lisa said...

I just can't wait to hear of your travel dates....so close now!!

Enjoy the party this weekend and happy birthday to your cutie!!

:) Sending prayers

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!