Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Monday, April 12, 2010

One Month and One Day!




Today marks one month and one day we have been waiting on our travel dates.  Lord please help me to not go crazy waiting.  I pray for the PERFECT travel date, safest most perfect day to fly there and back, the perfect day to pick up Jeremiah and the perfect day to go to AIT!  I have been working on the blog and added pages and all kinds of things. There is also a page with a separate chipin for our tax deductible fund if anyone is interested in a tax deduction and wants to help.  Or if you know anyone who is needing a tax deduction.  Basically they use that chipin on the page Want a tax Deduction and it goes direct to our Family Support Fund at Reeces Rainbow and they wil send you out a tax receipt!  Win win!  :)  Bobby is working on letters to send to some businesses in hopes they might help a bit.  I have a blanket fundraiser going, still have the Auction for Jeremiah TWO going that we will end on Monday the 19th!  Noah's 3rd bday! and of course or 100 Good Wishes Virtual Quilt!  Even if you can only afford to donate $5 go to the 100 Good wishes and do that and put your picture and a good wish for Jeremiah!  I would LOVE to see it full!  and if we fill it up even at $5 a square with 100 squares that is $500!  It all adds up!  I will be starting a Discovery Toys fundraiser soon.  Just waiting on word from the lady on how to do it exactly.  Be watching my facebook (Tamijoy Sisemore is my fb id) and the sidebars on the blog for more on that soon :)
As I  mentioned above Noah will be THREE on Monday April 19th!  Can you believe it??  I am having a hard time! These past few weeks he is turning more and more into a little boy and alot less a baby.  It is kinda sad to me :(  He is so sweet and cuddly most of the time and his language skills have EXPLODED!  Not everyone can understand him but he has words for most things and will TRY to say just about anything which brings lots of entertainment for us as we figure out what he is talking about :)  We are having a FI TUCK(aka Fire truck) birthday party in the backyard this coming saturday the 17th.  Though the forecase NOW says rain so it may be in the house but will deal.  I so wish some of Noah's old roomies were close enough to come but unfortunatly I do not think that will happen.  This will be the LAST birthday Noah will spend without a little brother around! :)  It saddens me that Jeremiah is not home yet as I fear it may be Noah's last with Celeste at home, though prayerfully she will be close by to come to parties from time to time!  I made the above collage for my desktop for the month of april.  The picture in the center is part of Noah's party invites, I just took off the party info and changed it to say that for he deskptop and to show yall and all :)  Noah and I went today and did some as frugal as possible shopping for his birthday party!  Party store was having a HUGE sale so this was good for us! :)  I am not sure he understood what all we were doing and why but seemed to enjoy :)  They had a dog that you have all guests sign and you push his foot and it sings Happy Birthday and Noah really wanted it.  THAT of course was not on sale.  $15!  Hard to explain to a not quite 3 year old money and fundraising and luxeries and such.  Luckily the fire hat for his party distracted and we left with no more tears! :)  I hope people won't think us weird.  I got one package of fire truck plates and napkins and then some solid red ones and will alternate!  It was cheaper that way.  We are suppose to have a Christian clown come to the party.  She cut her rate ALOT when she first told me her rate I was like I am sorry but never mind.  Well, she kept asking what we could afford and all I was like I probably should not have bothered you I had no clue how much clowns cost and we are in an adoption and all that.  So she calls back later and offers to do it waaaay less and Daddy agreed so there ya have it.

I keep making things with Jeremiah's January picture and older pics too since I have no new pics to use.  Here is another one :)


Jeremiah my sweet sweet boy! Mommy is soo anxious to get news of WHEN we are coming to get you angel!  I am trying to learn ALL I can about how to help you the best I can when you come home.  The biggest thing I want to do is love you and hug you and smother you with kisses!  :)  I want to see that amazing smile directed at ME! :)    I got a book in the mail that my friend Mrs. Denise recommended that has helped her with her new son Jaxon.  Mommy is studying it to learn to do massages and stretches and all kinds of things to help you.  HANG on little frogie boy and know that we are coming as soon as we can and until we get there, catch my kisses in the wind!

3 comments:

momwithfaithandhope said...

Hang in there - and sounds like you're going to have a GREAT 3rd Birthday Party for Panda boy. Like you said, last one without his baby brother!

Robin said...

Hang in there Tami, you are almost there. Enjoy Panda Boy's party, it sounds like it will be a blast.

Terry said...

I'm hoping that you and I both hear good news SOON! Travel dates for you and a referral for us! Be strong!

Your birthday party plans sound like a lot of fun! I'm sure everyone will have a wonderful time, rain or shine. :-)

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!