Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Jeremiah

Hi All,  I wanted to get this posted tonight because tomorow night is an important anniversary for a certain little boy, but anyway for now I wanted to share this amazing button a friend made for me for Jeremiah!  As most of you know the prognosis for survival we have been given is NOT good, BUT we KNOW God is ABLE and the Great Physician.  I am asking all my friends that will to please grab this button and put it on your blogs, websites, facebook or whatever you can.  Please help spread the word about Jeremiah!  Even if you are not a praying person but you care and will be thinking about Jeremiah then please put it up for us, and perhaps some folks that are praying folks will see it.  We need ALL the prayer, good thoughts, and good wishes we can get on this journey with Jeremiah!  I can't tell you what a blessing this little guy is to us and it definitly is making me appreciate every second of every day with everybody.  All our days are numbered and noone is promised tomorow, but when you have been told to be watching for a close end to his days it is so difficult.  I am PRAYING for a Miracle, PRAYING to prove the docs wrong and have them shaking their heads in confusion of HOW is the little guy living and doing all he is :)  Anyway, here is the amazing button and it is also in the sidebar!  And while you are praying PLEASE pray too for my friend Beth's son Manny!  They need a miracle as well!

Be sure to right click on the box below and then select all.

2 comments:

Expecting Good Things said...

That is an awesome looking button for Jeremiah! He is a special little boy and I really believe your love will bring him farther than any doctor has imagined or predicted. God Bless!
Love and Hugs,
Holli

Reading Widely said...

I am praying and put his button on my blog. Love you guys.

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!