Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Only my Jeremiah

Didn't really plan to put pics up on vent but how could I Not share miah smiling  at me even on a ventilator! I would be pulling the tube out and he is smiling!!
He was smiling really big before I got the camera but you cam see s little smile here




For those following the nurse issue I did meet with nursing supervisor and miah was assigned a new night nurse last night. She is wonderful!! We had her back this summer a few times and she was one of our favs.  There was physical evidence that his day nurse yesterday documented and was mad about to back up my story. His face was crusted over from drainage of nose that was not suctioned all night.  Diaper drenched, bed dirty including blanket under head nasty with secretions , etc .  And the monitor records will prove his huge desat at the time I said from he roughly turning him and jostling the tube. Also there is leakage around the tube now from jostling. Just know other than her his care has been impeccable and now she is not allowed to be his nurse. We have a new dr. One who travels all over to teach doctors how to care for very sick babies . He is one of the two top guys in the country!! How cool God brought him to Jeremiah!!'

Praying he can get him off the vent and doing well!!




To God be the glory, great things HE has done!!!!!!!! Sending this by the blessing of my phone!!!

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!