Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Blessings...

I am so blessed that several work at home moms with businesses have decided that they want to help bring Jeremiah home!  And so we have MULTIPLE fundraisers now going on :)  Please check each out and see if there is anything your family can use :)
First is my friend Kim at Kuddly Kreations!  She says ANY purchase in the month of my that puts for Sisemore Adoption Fundraiser in the comments she will give 20 percent of it to Jeremiah :)
so that sparked my friend Heather over at Milburn Mercantile to offer the same deal.  ANY purchase in the month of May that you tell her is for Sisemore Adoption will earn 20 percent for Jeremiah :)

Also our Discovery Toys fundraiser by my friend Maggie is still going and it is going NOW :)  Her site is for DISCOVERY TOYS  :)  Be sure to follow that link at that the cart says Maggie Ham or Margaret Ham when you purchase and be sure and put that it is for Jeremiah's adoption :)

Also don't forget our Frogie Blankets Giveaway, Picture is on the sidebar and the chipin to enter the giveaways is above :)  one time in the drawing for each $5 donation :)

This saturday May 1, for you local folks we will be having a bake sale at Beautiful Boutique in Bossier :)  Please pray that it goes well and that Beautiful Boutique will be blessed with extra business because they have allowed us to have the sale!

and Next Saturday May 8th we have secured a spot at the Poke Salad Festival and will be selling Adoption bracelets, sonic cards and PRAYERFULLY some craft items if I can get some things donated!  If you sew and want to make things to help, or anything you have that you would like to donate PLEASE let me know :) email me at Childofmyheart@aol.com.  PRAYING that goes well! :)  We had wanted to do cokes and baked goods but the fees and insurance were too high to make it worthwhile.

Please be praying as we have a Ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, bread and dessert sale on Thursday!

We need to raise over $3000 still so PLEASE storm heaven and share our fundraisers with anyone who might help, also you can donate on our 100 Good wishes if you want.  Even if it is only $5 :)  would love to hear your good wish and see a family picture to print to put in Jeremiah's book of families who helped bring him home :)  The link to that is above on the blog also :)  Just click the picture!



3 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly said...

I am praying for you. Also, I don't know how often the coffee fundraiser sends out disbursement checks but I will buy some more coffee today.

Reading Widely said...

I just posted about you on our blog. I am praying for God's provision!

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!