Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jeremiah's Story- the last leg home

My new friend Gigi over at Charming Station that did our embroidery fundraiser for us before, has made and donated another set to help raise funds for Jeremiah! :)  LOOK:


Special Sets

Jeremiah's Story- the last leg home

We first told you Jeremiah's story in February. Please click here if you missed it.

The time has finally come to bring Jeremiah home. We helped to raise more than $1,000 with our first fund raiser for Jeremiah earlier this year. Tami and her husband are scheduled to fly to Taiwan on June 7th to pick him up. With the new baggage fees and higher summer prices, they have discovered that they don't have enough to cover all of the airplane fares and related expenses.

If you liked the previous set of stylish cats, we have the perfect companion set for you. This new set has six additional cats in the same style as the first set we did for Jeremiah and this set also includes 6 text sayings about cats. The money raised here will go toward the airfare and other expenses for bringing Jeremiah home.

Things did get a bit confused with the payments and Paypal receipts going directly to Tami last time, so we are using our regular shopping cart here in order to get you the designs as soon as possible. We'll send the donations on to Tami for you.

This set is specially priced and the money raised will be donated to bringing Jeremiah home - the final leg of the trip! This wonderful artwork is from Clip Art and Scrap

Just go to this link :)
http://www.charmingstation.com/SpecialSets/Jeremiah2.html
Gift #2 for Jeremiah -
$10.00
Please select format: PES 4x4 HUS 4x4 JEF 4x4 ART 4x4 VIP 4x4

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!