Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last Sunday going to Church without Noah

Well,

We are up and ready to head out the door to our last Church Service (in the states anyway) without Noah! I am so excited we have hit this milestone! :) It is a very special service as well as we are attending service in the building that was our church for years before God moved us to a new building and now we have a Spanish Mission in that Building. Today is the anniversary of the spanish Church beginning and our first Sunday in new building. Our Pastor is preaching at the old Building and the 2 Church Bodies will worship as one! :) And cookout to follow! :) We are praying to find a Church in Tianan to attend next Sunday the day before NOAH :)

hugs to all

Noah honey,

We are coming so soon Panda Boy :) Catch my kisses in the wind! LOVE YOU Panda Boy!

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!