Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WOW! It is SOO CLOSE!


Well, We are so incredibly close now! :) We drove away from Church for the LAST time without Noah! :) It is so wonderful and God is so cool! :) I can't believe that in 12 hours we will be at the airport! :) YIPEE!! CAN YOU BELIEVE I OF ALL PEOPLE AM SAYING YIPPEEE? lol I am doing pretty good with things. Every once in a while I have my heart leap in my throat and think OH MY GOSH I AM GETTING ON A PLANE! then I calm down! I KNOW God is Able and will be riding with us! THANK YOU JESUS! :) Please lift a prayer for me that I can do this and enjoy it and not be so fightend that I miss all the fun and the adventure Daddy God is taking me on!

I wanted to share a couple things with y'all. Below you will see AL! Al is Noah's friend! heehee A wonderful sweet teen friend from Church made it her goal to win AL for Noah in a raffle the homeschool group had! :) Meghan is such a dear and so near to my heart! We had a blase traveling together last summer when we took Celeste to school! Meghan has the honor of being the first teenager to get to hold Noah! :) Anyway, this sweetie bought raffle ticket upon raffle ticket with money she earned herself! :) And her mission was successful! Meghan's middle name is Alma so the name for this was easy! I present you with AL!

AL Sisemore! :)

Here is Meghan! :) Thank You Meghan for loving Noah so much! :)

We also received some new pictures of our Noah today! What a wonderful gift right before we leave to go and get that little Panda Boy! So I thought I would post the new pictures as well as the youngest picture we have of Noah! :)

Noah WesLee Sisemore 5 months old!

Noah WesLee Sisemore 16 months old!

Isn't he the most adorable thing!!! :)



Gotta love that face!!! :)

I am off to finish packing. Making sure our paperwork is in order, gathering copies of paperwork to leave with folks here and making itenerary's for folks here to pray and all and know where we will be when! :) I will try and post once more tomorow. We have to go to the bank and the DMV! EEEK My lisence expired! and then be at the Church at 11 am to be taken to airprot to wait for the flight! :) So excited and laying down fear!

Noah little man, we are on our way tomorow! Catch my kisses in the wind tonight my sweet man! I love you!

2 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

I'm so excited for your family! Woo Hoo!

I remember my first time on a plane, once it got going it just felt like riding a bus. Not like a school bus but like those traveling bus things (I can't think of what to call them).

AL is very cute! WTG Meghan on winning him!

Noah is getting more handsome by the day ... what I really want to see now is YOU HOLDING HIM! :)

Amanda

KB said...

AACCCCKKKK!!! I am so excited for you all!! Can't wait to follow along! Enjoy the journey and don't worry about a thing...you will be just fine!! Praying for you!

Kiss my sweet Andy for me and tell him his Mama is coming soon!!!

Kristy
Mama to sweet Chun-Yu, 7 months at SLC

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!