Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Waking up in Taiwan! :) delayed post

This post was to go out Saturday Taiwan time but because of photo upload issues it is just now going out to y'all :)

Hello all :)



Well we are in Tainan, Taiwan so close to our sweet Panda boy! :) I can't WAIT to have Noah in my arms! We are 22 and a half hours away from when we will be at St. Lucy Center INSIDE the building to hold our sweet little panday boy. I pray Noah is being somehow prepared by God in his little spirit for all that is to come! :)



We awoke this morning in our wonderful hotel! :) I love it here :) the quilt and pillow are amazing! I really need to see about these bed pillows!! I LOVE THEM :) We went downstairs to the breakfast buffet that is HUGE and amazing and part of our cost for the room. Not a continental breakfast at all. It was amazing with tons of foods from multiple lands. We met my dear sweet adoption bloggy friend Jackie and her hubby Jeff for breakfast! It was so neat to meet her after all these months of reading about her and her family :) I have read her blog even before we found Noah! :) They are such neat people and we had a wonderful time together :) Feels like I have known Jackie my whole life! It is great to share and visit and our stories are different but it is so neat to see how our babies are so ours and how they fit our life experiencs and such with little details from our backgrounds and theirs! :) We loved our time with them and look forward to more time throughout the next few days in our time here in Taiwan! :) Here is a picture slide show of us from the morning of flight day till Sunday night. I will do a new one when we have pics of getting Noah!


Ok, now that I have FINALLY been able to get this to work I am goin to get ready to go to my LAST meal without Noah!

Noah honey, mommy is just hours away little boy! I love you more than you can ever know!!!!

4 comments:

lorabelle said...

You did it!
Go eat and get Noah now, PLEASE...
LOL
Lora

Expecting Good Things said...

Thinking of you right now. I have Taiwan Time set on my cell phone so it is 10AM right now!! I'm so excited for you!
Holli
Breelyn Chia-Ling's Momma

The family of six said...

I think you must be at St. Lucy's right this very minute picking up Noah!! So exciting!

Sarah k said...

I love the photo trip! MAN I MISS TAIWAN! I am so glad that your trip is going well. It all looks great!!!
Now go and get Panda boy!!! WE WANT NOAH! WE WANT NOAH!!!

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!