Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone; but, still miraculously, my own.
Never forget, for a single minute you didn't grow under my heart, but in it.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November and Grilled Cheese!

Happy November All! Today marks the first day of the Thanksgiving Season but ALSO the first day of National Adoption Month! What better month to have as National Adoption Month than a month you spend thinking about being Thankful! :) I KNOW FOR ME I HAVE SO MUCH MORE to be thankful for since God blessed me with my son! He allowed ME to be used to bring Noah a forever home! He bridged an Ocean to bring me the CHILD OF MY HEART I feared I would never have! And I KNOW He will will bring more children into our home in HIS time! :) You will find a button for reecesrainbow on my side bar! This is a down syndrome Ministry helping find forever homes for babies and children with Down Syndrome and also have some Other Angles with other special needs! Please click the button and go look at the children on the angel tree and just pray for them to find their forever families like Noah has! :) Also, Please check out or AMAZING Agency HEARTSENT's website if you feel at all led to even look into adoption. They are wonderful and were sent to us by the Heart of the Father! I know for a fact they have several waiting children desperate for families! Please pray about how the Lord would have you Celebrate this National Adoption Month!


Now as for Grilled Cheese I have to share! Panda Boy is doing so much better with his eating that Mama made grilled cheese sandwhiches for lunch! Noah ate a half a sandwhich!! I cut it is TINY peices but he ate it and was quite taken! :) Here are some sweet pictures to share! :) A Saturday lunch with my KIDS



Noah waitin for me to bring him his lunch! :)



What on earth is THAT mama! heehee



Ok, lets give this a try! :)




The FIRST BITE! :) humm not bad!



Jei Jei gets into the act! DON'T Look at my messy house please!



He is just a babblin while eating! :) Maybe he is sayin not bad mama! heehee


Look how good he gets that food to his mouth! :) heehee



Jei Jei Laughing!! :)



Paper plates do double duty as plates and toys for Noah! He loves paper of any kind! :)


LOOK at that face! Those eyes! I see such light in them! :) He is so beautiful! :) So happy he is on the mend! Today I really see him healing! :) Most of the time he is so JOYFUL! AS long as I am right close by, if not he is mr whiney :( I am so thankful he wants to be around me! I PRAY that means he is bonding and attaching correctly!


Again, just look at that face! :)



And this one too! :) My beautiful funny baby girl Celeste! :) heehee

I said something about wishing Noah would smile big so I could get a good picture of his 8 teeth! the last one is barely in but still he has 8 if you count all that are broken through. lotsa of teeth action since we got him :) Anyway, she just HAD to help :) He is so good natured not to protest this! heehee


I dont know if you can see them all, one on top is only about 1/4 way in and one on bottom is just barely in!

Tonight Celeste, Noah and I are going to the Church around the corner to hear Kate Gosslin speak! She is the mom of twins and sextuplets! I adore her show on TLC John and Kate plus 8! :) Bobby got us tickets and it looked like we would have to miss, but Noah is doing so very well and Bobby said go ahead and go. Noah will only be outside goin to car and riding literally 2 minutes and then into the Church and then then same home. It will be a good test to see how he does and if we can head back to Church tomorow! :) Fellowship supper at Church so everyone is missing Noah and wants us to make it! :) And Monday is his belated First birthday party as that is 1 year from when we were first contacted about him and heard about him! :) I will probably blog tonight with pictures of our outing to hear Kate Gosselin speak!

WE send you blessings and Kisses in the Wind!

No comments:

THE WAIT FOR NOAH IS OVER!!!! November 3, 2007~September 8, 2008 First heard about Noah~Noah in our Arms!
AND NOW THE WAIT FOR JEREMIAH IS OVER TOO!!!
April 1, 2009~ June 7, 2010 First committed to Jeremiah~Jeremiah in our Arms!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!

The FIRST Picture we EVER saw!
Noah WesLee 5 months old

The First Picture we ever saw of:

The First Picture  we ever saw of:
Jeremiah Harold Sisemore ~1 year


Kisses in the Wind

KISSES IN THE WIND
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.


May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I sent to you each night.


When Love Takes You In!